Saturday 23 February 2013

Baby Show!!

Well yesterday my husband and I attended the baby show at the Excel centre in London. We went because James (hubby) got invited to the product launch of a new TommeeTippee product... I'll wait for him to tell you about that!

Whilst there we met the lovely Charlotte from BericeBaby and her gorgeous little boy Hayden (who has such a cute smile!!).

I must say we did enjoy getting away (we live in Plymouth so it was a trek for us) and the baby show was good fun, I also might have bought a few things ;-)

However coming home for me had to be the best bit, back to my boys and having my little family back together. Not that they missed me!! James' mum took them both to Cardiff for the day to see their Auntie Gemma! Which of course they loved as they went to Jump an indoor children's play area, we have one in Plymouth as well and its a firm favourite.

Anyway lots of family time to catch up on this weekend after missing my babies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment