Thursday 31 January 2013

31/01/13 Weigh in!

Well tonight was weigh in and I lost 1/2 lb!! Doesn't sound much I know but I am exceptionally pleased as I was expecting a gain but I did try soooo hard to enforce damage control from Monday to Thursday!! 

Obviously it paid off and I am soooo happy and so so motivated for this coming week! I have my food shopping in (bought this morning) and lots of fruit and veg at hand!! Watch this space :-) hopefully next week I will be writing with an even bigger loss. Hoping to go for a nice long walk at the weekend with my little family (pushing my double pushchair!) as that has got to help right!?


1 comment:

  1. 1/2 lb is great! Congrats! Thanks for hosting. I am your newest follower. Love for you to stop by Naptime Review and return the follow when you can.

    julie @ www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete