Monday 15 October 2012

Growth Scan

Well we went for our scan today and our little one was estimated at 6lb4 at 35+1weeks and we are assured that our baby will not be massive but average for us. Probably between 8 and 9lb.


 
We got two pictures at the scan and I have to say I absolutely LOVE the one we got of his/her face its fabulous and so clear with baby being that much bigger!
 
It was reassuring to have the scan and be told not to worry etc but I was fairly confident all would be ok as we had a growth scan with Charlie and just got told he would be big :-) It was so nice to have James with me and I think he loved it just as much as I did!
 
We are off on our holiday in a few hours, I am just relaxing a little while James packs the car up. I have scheduled a few posts for when we are away so all will not be quiet, check back in a few days to see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment