Saturday 6 October 2012

Eek! So much left to do!

I have so many projects that I want to do, and so many other things generally in life too!

I need to finish my baby shopping, finish my christmas shopping, finish organising all the new baby bits and then all the crafts/projects I would like to do too!!!! I think I will need to choose a few and get those done as we go on holiday on the 15th and then our baby is due nearly five short weeks later!!

Time seems to be rapidly slipping away from me and my due date seems so much closer and so quickly too! I will be 34weeks tomorrow! Which I think calls for a bump picture? James will have his camera at the ready tomorrow i'm sure.

We did get one more christmas present for the boys today, a Fireman Sam playset! Which they will love as they are both obsessed with Fireman Sam at the moment! However I am still a very long way off being finished! (But then I do actually enjoy christmas shopping, even when the shops are crowded and busy)

For now, happy Saturday and I will be back tomorrow with a baby bump update!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy, I'm Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com) visiting from the Mom’s Monday Mingle.

    I'm new here, so I just wanted to say congrats on the baby! You sound very excited.

    Anyway, it’s nice to "meet" you. I hope you can pop over to my blog and say hi sometime if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete