Sunday 23 September 2012

So much to do, so little time!

I have so many projects I am half way through and need to finish up! I will be blogging about them as I finish them, I would ideally like everything finished before baby comes.

My problem is I keep thinking of new things I want to do before i've finished the ones i'm doing, however I have written a list and will be working my way through it!!

I will be going to print some photographs this week, to finish some albums I am doing. And since i've only 8weeks to go until bump is here, that means there is only just over 13 till christmas. So maybe a few run up to christmas post?! We shall see!

And since it's 8weeks today, here is my 32week bump picture! Feeling bigggg now :-)

Please excuse the very glamorous and mix and match pjs!

No comments:

Post a Comment